- November 8 - November 10 All Day
- Bulgaria Business Mission
ACEBA’s first Business Mission to Bulgaria aims to bring U.S. executives to Sofia for direct discussion with government leaders.
- October 26 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Spotlight Latvia: Gateway to Business in Europe and Beyond
October 26 The Latvian Ministry of Economics is sponsoring an all day conference in Chicago focused on educating U.S. companies on the untapped business opportunities in Latvia. Latvia is a high-growth European Union member state with strong business and cultural connections in Scandinavia, Central and Eastern Europe. Spotlight Latvia will feature expert opinion panels and […]
- September 12 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Roundtable with DAS Hoyt Yee
Washington, D.C. ACEBA will be hosting the a roundtable discussion with Hoyt Yee, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Central Europe at the U.S. Department of State. DAS Yee will provide members with an update on the State Department’s agenda for the Central European region.
- March 14 9:15 am - 10:30 am
- US Department of Commerce Deputy Assistant Secretary & Romanian Ambassador Roundtable
The American-Romanian Business Council (AMRO) will hold a roundtable discussion with U.S. Commerce Department officials and the Romanian Ambassador.
- March 1 - March 2 All Day
- Annual Business Mission to Lithuania
The American-Lithuanian Business Council will lead a delegation of eight American companies to the Lithuanian capital for a series of meetings with senior government officials on March 1 and 2.