- September 16 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- ACEBA Roundtable with H.E. Bojidar Lukarski
Washington, D.C. The American-Central European Business Association is pleased to have H.E. Bojidar Lukarski, Minister of Economy, Republic of Bulgaria. Minister Bojidar Loukarsky was elected as the Minister of Economy in 2014. Prior to his appointment as Minister of Economy, he served as the Chairman of the Union of Democratic Forces political party and Chairman of the party’s Control […]
- September 12 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Roundtable with DAS Hoyt Yee
Washington, D.C. ACEBA will be hosting the a roundtable discussion with Hoyt Yee, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Central Europe at the U.S. Department of State. DAS Yee will provide members with an update on the State Department’s agenda for the Central European region.
- March 14 9:15 am - 10:30 am
- US Department of Commerce Deputy Assistant Secretary & Romanian Ambassador Roundtable
The American-Romanian Business Council (AMRO) will hold a roundtable discussion with U.S. Commerce Department officials and the Romanian Ambassador.
- March 1 - March 2 All Day
- Annual Business Mission to Lithuania
The American-Lithuanian Business Council will lead a delegation of eight American companies to the Lithuanian capital for a series of meetings with senior government officials on March 1 and 2.
- February 22 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
- NVTC International Committee: Technology Spotlight - Lithuania
The ALBC will partner with the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) to highlight Lithuania as a destination for investment in the technology sector.